Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week 13 Day 3

Well, I've finally made it past the TERRIBLE first trimester. Everyone keeps telling me that things should start getting better from here but I still kinda feel much of the same.

I've added citrucel to my daily diet which kinda sucks but it seems to be helping. If I mix it with a little orange juice, it seems ok. It has been hard but snacking every 2 hours is really the only thing that helps me. I've resolved myself to keeping a baggie of cheerios in my purse at all times. The cheerios seem to be one of the only things I can eat that sorta make my nausea subside (at least for a little while).

After Halloween, Don and I went to Babies R Us and bought a discounted Halloween costume. The thing was regularly $40 bucks! I couldn't believe how expensive it was! The costume we bought was marked down to $7 so I was happy. It's a tiggr costume from Winnie the Pooh. If we want to, I think it would be easy enough for Don or myself to coordinate. Either as Winnie the Pooh, Piglet or Eeyore. They only had one size left so we decided to just go with the 3-6 months and hope our kid isn't either too big or too small for it. It doesn't have legs (it basically looks like a hoodie) so if our kid's arms are a little too short, it'll be fine. It's 1 night of the year and I refuse to worry about something like that until next year.

Don and I are going to finally tell the world sometime this week. Probably tonight or tomorrow I think. At this point, I'm so tired that all originality has gone right out the window. I thought about just using bailey (our dog) to make the announcement but Don wanted to do something a bit more original. *SIGH* Well, he's going to have to come up with it because if he doesn't, I'm just going with plan A and calling it a night.

Chief Complaints: Nausea (seems to be getting better although I can't tell if my body's reaction is slowly subsidding or if I'm just getting used to it), exhaustion, and constipation.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I've been sorta craving things with nuts in them which is very random for me. And I had a pistachio muffin this morning and I am usually not a fan. And I've realized that I've been getting sandwiches at lunch time just so I could eat the pickle. So maybe pickles? And I do not like pizza right now (although, I don't like pizza much anyway but now I'm really not liking it).







No comments:

Post a Comment