Today has been an overall good day so far. My stomach is cooperating and I generally feel OK. I've been taking the morning sickness medication and I think it really helps. I've also been checking my blood pressure and the levels are pretty good. I'll just have to keep watching it to make sure it doesn't turn into something else.
We finally told Don's family that we are expecting last night. Don's brother seemed indifferent (which I figured) and Don's mom was over the moon and Don's dad was very happy. We were very nervous about telling them so I'm glad everything went well! Their support meant a lot to us and I think we were nervous about their reaction. Best part? I got a text from Don's mom with a picture of what Don wore when he came home from the hospital. He was too big to fit in newborn clothes apparently. I love how she went home and knew exactly where to find the outfit! So cute.
![]() |
| Look at that little onsie! So cute! |
Chief complaints: still have some morning sickness but it's being managed by medication, shortness of breath, being tired, boob soreness, peeing all the time
Cravings/food aversions: I've been sorta craving fruit, especially melon and honey dew. I had a chai latte this morning and it was OK, the cinnamon didn't bother me. Maybe I'll get to enjoy fall after all!
Baby Goetz is the size of a raspberry! Can't wait to blow raspberries on their little tummy! Their brain and lungs are developing more and more everyday. Soon they will look like a baby rather than a tadpole. Can't wait until my first ultrasound so I can maybe see their face or hear their little heart beat.
Update: I had my first real craving today! I really wanted an ice cream sandwich and thought that if I couldn't get one, I'd legit die. I went to the grocery store, purchased some and frantically ripped the box open as fast as I could.

No comments:
Post a Comment